Sunday, June 26, 2011

Farmer's Market summer 2011


The Farmer's Market started up last weekend in Aspen. A market filled with colors, music, fruits and veggies, flowers and crafts. Most of all, our market is filled with people and dogs!! It's a wonderful social event to start the weekend.

I'm happy to be sharing a booth this summer every other week with Georganne Waggerman and Lee Shapiro, both wonderful local artists.

Here at my first market of the summer, is a photo of three darling children from our neighboring town of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. They had a few of my books but purchased ones they didn't have. It is so much fun for me to meet the children and parents who read my books. What a treat for me! Maggie stayed home as it was too hot that day for her, but we had her fill-in.

1 comment:

  1. Your booth at the farmers market was a highlight for the girls! Ellery was engrossed in Fraser the whole ride back to Steamboat. What a unique and wonderful experience for them to meet the author of their favorite books! Thank you for the Lighter Tastes of Aspen cook book, my husband and I happened to work at the Steamboat Chart house in the early 90's. What a fun surprise to see the recipes from there, especially the delicious recipes for the mud and key lime pies ! Thank you, Lynn

    ReplyDelete